As I've decided to explore yet another new world, not many of my friends know that I'm keeping a blog. Only Li Ren knows it, I guess.
I regard my blog as a sanctuary to express my feelings to another world, the social circle of my oldself.
Many will think that my blog is very long-winded, redundant, no coherency, you cannot blame me for that as I'm brought up in a high-context culture. And I'm proud to be an Asian. The x icon is just a few cm away and you're at anytime welcome to click it. I don't follow English rhetorical rule to express my feelings and I don't need your approval either.
Let's deal with today's topic. Drawing lines was always difficult for me, not knowing where to stop had caused me various problems.
Sometimes, I had tried so hard to avoid something from happening, yet they happened. The fun part is I only realized them when I was overwhelmed with ambiguous feelings.
Not anymore.
"I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference" by Robert Frost.
Well, line drawing includes deduction, anticipation, long term planning, lastly and most importantly, intuition.
I chose selflessness over selfishness.
If the circumstance allows me, I would go all out for it, I will strive for the best, and I will hope for the best.
How unfortunate that world is not always perfect.
Getting over something is quite difficult, it is always difficult. You need to be harsh and mean towards your own feelings. You need to confront your own rebellious feelings. And what you think is always different with how you act.
I wish I could read minds, so that I could understand your thoughts. I do so because I care of you. Yes, you, whomever it may concern. Wonder if you even know what's my blog is.
Time to pack up, and sit for my Bio assessment tomorrow. Good luck to you and me. ^^
0 comments:
Post a Comment